Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Scrapbook, for less then £15

Hi everyone!

Sorry I never know how to start these things. But welcome to my scrapbook blog!
Over the next year, I'm going to be creating scrapbooks on a budget. Spring will be £15, Summer, £10, Autumn £5 ... And Winter ... £2.50. Which means a lot of improvising and being able to come up with some cool tutorials to help fellow scrapbookers save some money too!

So to get started ... I've already actually spent my £15 for the spring scrapbook. And this is what I bought, and all you will need, to build an adorable spring scrapbook.

Parcel Tape - Two rolls for a pound at Poundland. It doesn't have to be high quality, good sticking stuff for this project.

PVA glue - Again ... Poundland...

Envelopes - Again ... Poundland

Glue Stick - Poundland

Bird Song Scrapbook Paper - Amazon. £9.99

So that's already £14.99 gone!

So everything else you use for this project, including embellishments, papers and the like, is all going to be stuff you've got around the house! So here are the tutorials, and I'll put up the finished first scrapbook at the end of the month. If you have a go at any of these, please send in your attempts =] I'd love to see them.

I'm not going to claim to be an expert or even very good ... I'm sure half my ideas will look awful! But I shall not spend another penny.




No comments:

Post a Comment